2019 Husqvarna L 221AK (967 95 91-01)
The new 21" 15-gauge steel high performance cutting deck from Husqvarna integrates the latest advancements in technology and development with traditional design, providing a hi-tunnel mower intended to meet the highest expectations in cutting performance. For some mowers, a large capacity bag might be a challenge, but when your mower is powered with Husqvarna's All-Wheel-Drive there's more than enough capability to carry a full load; through thick turf and other challenging terrains. Equipped with engineered tread and All-Wheel-Drive with the added benefit of improved unit balance, these new mowers are sure to please from the postage-stamp yard professional to the rural weekend warrior.
- Premier Cut Deck: A uniquely designed deck that provides a superior airflow by lifting the grass up before it's cut, leaving the grass evenly cut under the entire width of the deck.
- All-wheel drive: All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. The result is full traction and superior performance in all turf conditions, on pavements and off-road. The system also makes sure turf damage is minimal.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine name: 675 Series
- Engine lubrication type: Splash
- Engine cooling: Air
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Rear ejection
- Cutting width: 21 in
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4.25 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.25 in
- Drive wheels: All four
- Drive system: All-wheel drive
- Speed forward max: 3 mph
- Speed forward min: 0 mph
- Collector type: Down vented soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.4 cu.feet
- Handle type: Straight Handle (Bag Through)
- Handle height adjustment: Yes
- Soft grip: Yes
- Blade brake clutch (BBC): No
- Throttle control: No
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in
- Wheel size, Rear: 8 in
- Weight: 83.2 lbs
- Wheelbase: 22.5 in
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 675 Series
- All-wheel drive
- Wheel Size
- 8 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Rear ejection