2019 Bush Hog XC42S
Call for Price
Get the most out of your equipment with the practical XC42S Skid Steer Mounted Wood Chipper. The hydraulically-driven XC42S is powered directly from the skid steer’s external ports, providing plenty of chipping action. The XC42S is capable of chipping 4-inch diameter logs with its heavy-duty rotor and 2 hardened tool steel reversible cutting blades. The skid steer mount makes the XC42S easy to attach so you can switch from a bucket to chipper quickly and easily.
- 25” Rotor with 2 Knives at 74 lbs.
- 25 gpm recommended flow
- 20-30 gpm flow range
- 4” Diameter Capacity (Max. 10” Slab)
- 4” x 10” Chipper Housing Opening
- 65” Discharge Hood Height
- 740 lbs. Total Weight
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 80” x 57” x 72”
- Chipping Capacity
- 4 in.
- 740 lb.